Thank you for joining in with some Climate Craftivism today. Even when you can’t be with us in person you can still join in with some Craftivism at home.
Here are the instructions for the origami boat:
Here are the instructions for the green heart:
If you would prefer a different type of craft them you could try one of the other templates/ideas below:
- Knitting – here is the pattern
- Embroidery – Simple heart cross stitch and Embroidery pattern using different stitches
- Crochet – simple pattern here
- Watercolour painting
- Sew a material heart using leftover green material
While you craft you could watch this video that gives a bit more information about what Craftivism is:
If you are watching the service today with someone you could discuss the questions below and if you alone you could reflect and pray on them yourself.
- How do you feel about climate change? Has this changed over time?
- Share how your faith has impacted on your experience of climate change and vice versa?
- How have you responded to the climate crisis? Have you changed anything about your life?
- What would you like to say to leaders on this topic? This could help with what you write on your boat and heart.
Please post your boat and heart to:
43 The Calls